Print Advertising Specifications
- Magazine trim size: 7.875” x 10.5”
- Binding Method: Saddle Stitch
- Printing Process: Web Offset
- Spread: 16.125” x 10.75” 15.375” x 10”
- Full Page (incl. covers): 8.125” x 10.75” 7.375” x 10”
- Keep live matter 1/4” from final trim
- PDF/PDF x-1a
Acrobat 4.0 and up (PDF 1.3 all fonts embedded–use press options)
(FP, CT, LW) Require LW 72 or 80 1/cm
Resolution and ct at 12 Resolution.
No high contour TIFF-IT files accepted.
- Digital Halftone: Kodak Approval with color bars.
- Inkjet: Iris or Dupont Waterproof with color bars 2 (two) proofs to accompany each ad.
Build page to trim and extend bleed beyond page edge. Do NOT apply style attributes. All elements to be placed at 100% with no rotation or cropping. Pantone colors must be in CMYK mode. DPI = 2400
Font information should include manufacturer, font name and version. Use stylized fonts and do not apply style attributes to basic fonts.
CD-ROM/DVD for Mac, FTP information available
SWOP standards, GATF/SWOP-approved scales, targets and control patches. Include 5%, 25%, 50%, 95% and 100% Cyan, Yellow, Magenta and Black control patches.