THE WEEK on iPad, Nook, and Kindle Fire
THE WEEK continues to innovate for both consumers and advertisers. Tablet editions offer our advertisers an ideal branding platform and fast-growing scale in a cutting-edge, dynamic environment.
For maximum exposure and flexibility for advertisers, and smaller download times for consumers, THE WEEK employs a sponsorship model for iPad advertising:
- Limited to 3 category-exclusive sponsors
- Each sponsor can “own” a section of the magazine – Front-of-book/News/Best Columns/Talking Points/ Arts & Leisure/Business
- Sponsor runs 2-3 ads in their section
- Advertiser will have option of developing interactive creative or using existing static ad
- No limitations on where those ads run in the sponsor’s section
- Advertiser must sponsor for a minimum of 3 months for sharing tools
Barnes & Noble Nook Color, Amazon’s Kindle Fire
THE WEEK is also available as a replica edition on the above tablet formats. Ads that run in the print edition automatically run on the Nook and Kindle Fire.
For more information contact your WEEK sales representative.