Designed for the Busy Traveler
Culling news and opinion sources from North Carolina to South Korea, from Baltimore to Baghdad, THE WEEK arms readers with the relevant perspective from wherever their travels may take them—all delivered in a highly mobile, concise package.
The Business Traveler
With 29% of THE WEEK readers holding C-Suite jobs and 66% holding professional/managerial positions, it’s no wonder they are more likely to…
- Flew 20+ round trips Index 263
- 5+ business airtrips in the past year 193
- Fly first/business class for business reasons 214
- Belong to a hotel frequent travel program Index 146
Highly Engaged Readers
THE WEEK also delivers a highly engaged audience that will recall your ad in the magazine.
- Average travel ad noted score 57%
- Read four out of four issues 46%
The Right Environment
THE WEEK features travel edit in every issue.
Source: Ipsos Affluent Study 2013, 2013 GFK MRI Starch