Designed for the Busy Traveler
Culling news and opinion sources from North Carolina to South Korea, from Baltimore to Baghdad, THE WEEK arms readers with the relevant perspective from wherever their travels may take them—all delivered in a highly mobile, concise package.
The Business Traveler
With 15% of THE WEEK readers holding C-Suite jobs and 58% holding professional/managerial positions, it’s no wonder they are more likely to…
- 3+ foreign trips in the past year 204
- 5+ business airtrips in the past year 193
- Fly first/business class for business reasons 156
- Stay in luxury or boutique hotels 150
- Fly first/business class for vacation or personal reasons 146
Highly Engaged Readers
THE WEEK also delivers a highly engaged audience that will recall your ad in the magazine.
- Average travel ad noted score 57%
- Read four out of four issues 46%
The Right Environment
THE WEEK features travel edit in every issue.
Source: 2012 MMR, 2012 GFK MRI Starch